Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Amazing, kept up to dTe with pictures.. Panda almost didnt eant to come home.
Yvonne was great. Simba was not really welcome in the state of Illinois which is sad. But she welcome him with open arms he was happy being there. Thank you for the last minute care for him.
She’s so awesome!!! Yvonne takes great care of Shuri everytime I have to go out of town!! Shuri is exhausted when she comes home which is always a great thing!
Vet Tech and Pet CPR Certified!
Getting to work with dogs is one of my greatest joys in life! Dogs are always so happy and there for you when we need them. I think their selfless attitude is what really inspired me to start sitting, as I just wanted to do what I can to give back to them. As a sitter, I’m proud to help pups in need while giving owners peace of mind!
I have lots of experience ...
What Yvonne would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?