Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Whitney was such a joy and pleasure to work with, very professional and friendly. She made sure to send pic and video updates during the day that she looked after our pup, so I never was left wondering how my dog was doing in her care. She was very flexible and accommodating with scheduling, and even gave our doggie a squeaker toy as a parting gift when I came to get him! I could tell ...
Whitney is the best! She took care of my fur baby so well and I have every intention of having her take care of my pup for many days to come. She Is prompt, communicative, and takes Josie on good long walks, and made it so much easier to leave her for long periods of time. She also sends the best pics! A+++
Whitney did a great job caring for my dog! Bonnie is a rescue who is very slow to trust new people, but she adjusted quickly under Whitney's care. This is an easy recommendation to give, and I'm sure Bonnie will be staying with her again in the future!
East Side Pups - Socialize & relax!
- Disclaimer: Dogs may be showered with too much love and affection :)
- Available for last minute requests
- Pet first aid / CPR certified
- Flexible and highly communicative
- Maintains dog's regular schedule
- Walks dogs 3-5 times a day
- Sends photo and video updates
- Special needs are easily accommodated
Hi, I'm Whitney! I'm a FULL-TIME pet sitter and dog walker comfortable with all breeds and sizes. Shy and timid dogs are more than welcome as I have a lot ...
What Whitney would like to know about your dog
- The dog's daily routine
- Habits and behaviors I should be aware of
- Feeding schedule
- Anything additional that will help your dog have a happy stay!