No Females in Heat
The best sitter we have ever had. He was spoiled while we were gone!
Tallulah loves her time with Virginie. Walks, dinner and love - what's not to like?
This is our first visit with Virginie, and she was lovely. She keeps her apartment warm, which is great for our thin-coated little min-pin/rat terrier girl. Easy communication,easy drop-off/pickup, and a very loving night for Tallulah.
Dog lover with home office
"A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won't be too bad." Robert Wagner
I've had a German Shepherd and Coton de Tuléar as a kid, and since my arrival in Seattle in February 2016, I've been taking care of my friend's dogs (walks, hikes, and overnight stays). My husband, Azar, is a dog-lover too and dogs (mainly Boxer) have been a part of his life ...
What Virginie would like to know about your dog
I would love to know
- if your dog is house-trained?
- how your dog is around other dogs/cats (during walk and such)?
- what's your dog favorite game?
- any behavioral issue we should know of?
- if your dog has a tendency to chew on things?
- any allergies I should know about?
- do you take your dog to dog parks?
We're open to any breed, size, sex - as long as you're OK with the loft setting.