Thanks Victoria and Dan for taking care of our Reese. He always looks forward to your visits and we appreciate the photos and updates you provide. We will let you know when we travel again. Thanks!
Excellent job as always! We’ve used Victoria & Dan two times now. They are always so considerate & reassure us with photos of our babies! They are do a great job of taking care of our house. Will definitely use again!
Thank you so much!
Ex Naval Officer Who Loves Animals!
My husband and I have over 15 years of experience taking care of dogs and are super active with great attention to detail. I am a former military officer (Navy Lieutenant) and currently work remotely in the field of psychology with my husband, giving us the ability to care for your dog like a member of our family. We will guarantee that your dog will be properly walked, fed, and given ample amounts of love ...
What Victoria would like to know about your dog
Here are some basic questions to get you started. We are happy to work with all breeds and look forward to meeting you and your pet! Please feel free to answer some of the questions above in the request or we can discuss in person or over the phone during the initial meet & greet. Thanks again for considering us!
1. Does your dog have special needs?
2. What kind of things does your dog really love? Really dislike?
3. What are the sleeping arrangements you prefer for your dog?
4. Please tell us what your dog eats, how often, if there are preparation instructions, allergies, etc. (All food and medications must be provided by owner).
5. Is your dog neutered or spayed?
6. What kind of exercise does your dog need?
7. Can your dog have treats?
8. Is there anything you are especially concerned about with leaving your dog?