Victoria and Dan keep my pup happy on busy work days. So appreciative! Thank you both!
Thanks for visiting twice a day! Peace of mind knowing lil Zip is well-taken care of!
Thanks for taking care of Zip! Love the photos!
Ex Naval Officer Who Loves Animals!
My husband and I have over 15 years of experience taking care of dogs and are super active with great attention to detail. I am a former military officer (Navy Lieutenant) and currently work remotely in the field of psychology with my husband, giving us the ability to care for your dog like a member of our family. We will guarantee that your dog will be properly walked, fed, and given ample amounts of love ...
What Victoria would like to know about your dog
Here are some basic questions to get you started. We are happy to work with all breeds and look forward to meeting you and your pet! Please feel free to answer some of the questions above in the request or we can discuss in person or over the phone during the initial meet & greet. Thanks again for considering us!
1. Does your dog have special needs?
2. What kind of things does your dog really love? Really dislike?
3. What are the sleeping arrangements you prefer for your dog?
4. Please tell us what your dog eats, how often, if there are preparation instructions, allergies, etc. (All food and medications must be provided by owner).
5. Is your dog neutered or spayed?
6. What kind of exercise does your dog need?
7. Can your dog have treats?
8. Is there anything you are especially concerned about with leaving your dog?