Dogs Over 1 Year Old
This was our first time using Rover and Victoria was amazing! She took such great care of our boys and sent us tons of pictures and updates. I highly recommend Victoria and will definitely use her service again :)
Every now and again, you just get lucky in life! That's how I felt when I met Victoria and ask her to take care of my Emma when I was on vacation.
She asked many questions about our needs and allowed me to ask questions about her services. By the time we were finished with the interview, she had a complete understanding about Emma's needs and personality.
It was such a comfort knowing that my ...
Once again Ziggy was super happy here. We had to extend by one day and Victoria was very accommodating to the request.
Happy Place for Little Paws
Hi! Thank you for visiting my Rover page. I am an experienced dog sitter and welcome small and medium sized dogs up to 35 lbs in my home. We are family of dog lovers, and we will treat your puppy like our own. We have Disco a Chihuahua, and we love him to the moon and back! Disco gets along well with every dog who stays with us, and we all share in the rewarding ...
What Victoria would like to know about your dog
Does your dog:
* Have any health issues?
* Take medication?
* Have vaccinations up to date. Please text me the copy or bring it to a Meet & Greet.
Eat, Sleep, and Play Routines
* If your dog gets along with other dogs
* What time does your dog usually go to bed and wake up?
* Where does he/she usually sleeps?
* What’s your dog’s meal schedule?
*What kind of treats do you give your dog, and how much?
* What is your dog’s usual bathroom routine? And how does he/she let you know when needs to go?
* What is your dog’s usual routine for walks, exercise, and outings?
* Does your dog have any favorite toys or games?