Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
This was our dog Murphy’s first experience staying with Rover, and it was for a very long 2 weeks. Victoria was very patient and understanding with him, so that he would be comfortable. She gave us daily updates and sent fun pictures of him so our kids could “see” him while we were away.
Fantastic ladies. Fiona was very well taken care of. Over the top.
Miki (our miniature dachshund) stayed with Victoria over the weekend from Friday night through Monday. Victoria and Miki obviously bonded very well and I really loved seeing the pictures of Miki's time with Vicky. We were very happy (and so was Miki!) and I will definitely call Vicky the next time we need a sitter! Thank you Vicky!
Happy house with large yard
Hi there! I am a mom and have a ton of free time and space in my house to care for your dogs. I am working towards my master degree at night, so I am home every evening and weekends. I currently work full time and I am a project manager, but I can do drop in visits/day care on the weekends and over night stays any day.
We had a Golden Retriever and ...
What Victoria would like to know about your dog
- Is your dog ok with children?
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your dog have separation anxiety?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your dog have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?