Crate-Trained Dogs Only
I was so pleased with the care Chico received. Even though it was only one overnight, when I came to pick him up he seemed like part of the family! He was very well relaxed and comfortable in his surroundings. I loved the pictures! Thank you, Victoria!
Victoria and her husband were great. They treated our Brewzer just like he was a part of their family. They even introduced him to carrots. They have a great little yard with astroturf that Brewzer loved to hang out on! Will definitely think about using them again if the time comes.
Victoria and Carlos took such good care of my baby. He had the time of his life!!! Great folks awesome service and he has he perfect playmate Souchi thanks guys i will see you again in 2 weeks!
I'll take care of your dog as mine.
Since I was very young in my family we have always had pets and I have learned to take care of them. I have a 3 year old Jack Russell who was adopted from the local shelter. For a while I volunteered at the local shelter to help out homeless pets.
I know the importance of pet care and I know how much these little 4-legged family members mean to us. They would go on ...
What Victoria would like to know about your dog
- Is Your dog house trained (it's very important)
- Does you dog barks a lot or when he/she is alone?
- How often does your dog need to go on potty breaks?
- Your dog's daily schedule (i.e. feeding, walking, bedtime)
- Your dog's temperament with other dogs
- Is your dog up to date on vaccines as well as heartworm and flea/tick preventative
- Your dog's medicines and instructions for care
- Your dog's allergies