- Charlie (Miniature Australian Shepherd) 3 years, 1 month old in Austin, TX
Charlie is a mellow, big-hearted lovebug. Likes to swim, fetch, play ‘find it’ as well as tug of war, meet new people of all ages/races/genders, and practice his many tricks. Doesn’t bark unless someone is at the door. Potty trained. Will chew on bones for hours. Needs to exercise each day. Leash trained but will stick close to his pack. Herding breed, won’t nip but will touch his nose to your legs occasionally. Shy with other animals but will open up. Loves to be a lap dog. Has been around cats, cows and many other animals. No allergies or special needs.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 3 years, 1 month old
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Breed: Miniature Australian Shepherd
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Neutered: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
Gets along with other dogs: Yes
More shy than anything else.
- Gets along with cats: Yes