I highly recommend Veronica for your pet's care. If you're like me, your dog is your family, and Veronica treats my dog accordingly. She was extremely attentive to my dog -- noticing that she had a potential bladder infection (she did!), collecting and dropping off the urine sample (above and beyond!), and washing my dog before I picked her up after a long trip. Veronica not only knew how precious my dog was to me, but ...
My sweet Standard Poodle and I were very happy that Veronica was able to care for her while I was away. I'm confident that my dog was well loved and cared for. Veronica stayed in my home and maintained our regular routine, which is much easier and less stressful for both my dog and me. I was impressed that Veronica was conscientious about instructions and details. It was also nice to come home after my ...
Veronica is truly one of the most amazing pet and house-sitters you could ever hope for. My dog is nearly 16, and we've met a fair number of sitters and caregivers over the years. For a big dog (hound/shepherd mix), that's absolutely ancient, and taking care of him is an exercise in patience - even for me. She loves what she does, and she loves the animals. You'll sense this when she meets your pets ...
SupaStar DogSitter @ Your Service!
For Dog Sitting, I mainly provide services in the following areas: Central LA & Westside including: Hollywood Hills, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Fairfax, Echo Park, Silverlake and Beverly Hills. I am also willing to travel to: NoHo, Burbank, Sherman Oaks, Van Nuys, Studio City, and other areas within a 12 mile radius of Hollywood.
I am a die-hard Dog Lover! I’ve had dogs in my life since 1995, but when I first met my baby ...
What Veronica would like to know about your dog
1. Any specific quirks or behavior issues. Personality traits. Interactions with other dogs, what to avoid, etc.
2. Where does your dog sleep? Allowed on furniture?
3. What training commands you use/does your pet know?
4. Food/Treats/Meds/Supplements specifics and location
5. Walking and feeding schedule
6. Location of leash, poop bags, toys, etc.
7. Vet Info: Veterinarian, address, telephone
8. Emergency Vet info
9. Emergency contact numbers, yours and whoever else's you think I should have
10. Anybody have an extra set of keys to your home (neighbor, friend in the city, etc.) if I need
11. Are you expecting any package deliveries or anybody to come by during my time at your home?
12. Other home care needs: mail, trash, plants, etc.
13. Additional info important for me to know?