Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Vanessa and her family were awesome with Bentley. She was extremely thoughtful in sending me pictures while i was in china for two weeks. She even brought his left toys to my home. I really appreciate Vanessa and her family taking care of my big baby.
Responsive and friendly, Emmie seemed happy and calm when I picked her up. Thank you!
Will definitely NOT be boarding my dogs with Vanessa again. Inflexible, high-maintenance, which added undue stress to the experience.
Dogs are my passion
I have always had animals in my life. I have trained dogs. I have helped my dog in her laboring and birthing process (Whelping). I am very experienced in dog care. I am experienced in multi-dog care, and take all necessary precautions. I am experienced in many breeds, sizes, and personalities. I am very patient, and I love all dogs. I promise to provide the best care for your fur baby while you're away. You ...
What Vanessa would like to know about your dog
I know it seems like a lot, but it is important you take the time to read through this, and answer the questions below.
Copy & Paste this section into a message and answer these questions please and thank you:
• Is your pet used to/ok with being in a crate while no one is home, and sometimes at night? (I do host pets from multiple homes and no matter how good your dog is with other dogs, I wouldn’t dare leave them all home together unattended & unfortunately I cannot sleep with all my Rover guest at once either, so sometimes I do have to crate.)
• Does your pet chew on random household items? This is for your pets’ safety mostly.
• Does your pet have separation anxiety or any other health related issues (such as allergies or sensitive stomach), or unique personality traits? It’s best if you are upfront about these things, rather than wait until they become an issue. If I know about things beforehand I can better prepare myself for providing excellent care to your pet while you are away.
• Does your pet have a “Happy Bladder”?
• At what time do you need to drop off on drop off day and pick up on pick up day? please keep in mind that Rates are based on a 24 hour period for Dog Boarding,
* Business hours are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for Dog Boarding.
***Dogs must be crate trained for the times I am away and need to put them in their crate.*** Dogs must also be house trained.*** Please bring your dogs crate, food, and dishes. If you're a repeat client and my calendar is booked, Please contact me. ****Rates are based on a 24 hrs period, example: if you drop off at 8 a.m you must pick up at 8 a.m. on pick up day. I will give a 2 hr grace period with no extra charge, and reduced rates on anything more than 2 hrs, but less than 24 hrs.****