Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Today was our first visit. I was very happy with Valdinea’s patience and punctuality. Sh also has tremendous tolerance with my difficult dog. Thank you.
Val is fantastic with animals. She is really reliable and flexible, she communicates effectively and my dog max absolutely loves her. I am really glad I found her :)
Val loves animals...maybe more than normal! She has taken great care of our pets and treats them like family. She knows what they like and what they need and she pays attention to the small things, like noticing nails need to be clipped or teeth need to be cleaned. She is a woman of her word as well. If she agrees to take care of your pet, nothing will get in her way to ...
All pets are welcome!!!
I’m Valdinea and I adore animals - all kinds and sizes. I’m lucky enough to have realized that my true passion in life is caring for animals and I use my care, love, and talent to make sure your pups are safe and happy on any stay with me. It’s my dream to someday be that special place for animals in need to live until they get adopted, without being locked in cages ...
What Valdinea would like to know about your dog
Before a stay, I love learning a few things about your pup:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What is your pup’s daily routine?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, medicine or dietary restrictions?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- Are there specific treats your pup loves?