Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Val is wonderful and so sweet with our older and sometimes anxious dog!! She is quick to respond and very thorough. We really appreciated her attention to detail and the updates/photos she included in her daily communications. It's hard to give access to your home and leave beloved four-legged family members in the care of others but Val's conscientious and caring nature gave us an added sense of security and comfort. Thanks so much!!
Great to work with and my pup was comfortable with her.
Val is Great she love's animals she is so kind to my Dog Petey he love's her he looks forward to his walk's
and play time with her.
All pets are welcome!!!
I’m Valdinea and I adore animals - all kinds and sizes. I’m lucky enough to have realized that my true passion in life is caring for animals and I use my care, love, and talent to make sure your pups are safe and happy on any stay with me. It’s my dream to someday be that special place for animals in need to live until they get adopted, without being locked in cages ...
What Valdinea would like to know about your dog
Before a stay, I love learning a few things about your pup:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What is your pup’s daily routine?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, medicine or dietary restrictions?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- Are there specific treats your pup loves?