Crate-Trained Dogs Only
This was without doubt the best boarding experience our dog has has thus far. He came home happy, up to date with his meds, and clean. It is very reassuring to know that Tyson is not only a certified veterinary technician, but has “ a way” with dogs. His own dog, who was introduced to ours prior to boarding at the dog park is a most well behaved, calm dog, and they got on very well ...
About Tyson & Adrienne
A Caring Veterinary Technician
Taking care of animals has always been a huge part of my life! From studying to become a vet to being a proud pet parent, I’ve tried to do everything I could to make animals happy. After all, they’ve given so much to us, so I’ve always felt like it was my duty to give back to them however I could. As an owner myself, I also know how difficult it can ...
What Tyson & Adrienne would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?