Ty is amazing! She has watched our dog while we do vacations several times. She is like a second mom to Cheif, our Australian Shepherd. She walks him, makes sure he stays clean, fed and takes care of him as if her own or better! She does really well not only caring for pets but obedience training as well. We love Ty!
I’ve know Ty for more than a decade. She is responsible, honest, and holds herself to the highest standards of accountability. She lives a life of the utmost unquestionable veracity. She has a remarkable work ethic of accountability and dependability. Ty is a pet lover. I remember when she had a cat, and that cat was more precious than gold to her. She has always adored our family fury friends. If families entrust their ...
I'll run with your dog
I love being outside, especially going on jogs along the beach.
Growing up, my neighbors called their dog, my dog. She would only listen to me. I was just 9 years old. I was the only one that could walk her. Anyone else that would try to walk her, well let's just say she would walk them. Her name was Sadey and she was a mixed husky. When my family and I moved, my neighbors ...
What Ty would like to know about your dog
Yes. However, don't have much experience with pit bulls or Great Danes.
Please leave detail info if your dog is...
1. Not friendly with children
2. Not friendly with certain breeds (small or big)
3. Has triggers. Experienced any trauma. If so , what makes them scared or aggressive? (Ex: men, yelling, brooms)
4. Not friendly with men or women
5. Has accidents cause of excitement or triggers
6. Gets aggressive when upset. If so, list what to do and not do in this situation.