Trudy was great with our two dogs! She came over plenty of times to hang out and give them cuddles! She sent some great photos that let us know our dogs were good while we were away. We will definitley be booking her again!
Trudy basically stayed with our dogs for two weeks with a couple day break in between and she was so great! We got updates and pictures of our dogs along with our house looking the way we left it! We cannot say enough good things about using Trudy!
Trudy is awesome! She is quick to respond and spends good quality time with my dog.
Lots of love, walking, and play
There has almost always been a dog by my side, whether just for some playtime or helping me through life’s difficulties. Pups have done so much for me, so now it’s time for me to give back to them! I’ve always believed that it’s been my duty to help dogs in need however possible, so being a pet sitter really is a dream come true for me. Not only do I ...
What Trudy would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?