Thank you for taking care of my pup!
Trudy was great. I only had one scheduled stop by with her and it went well
My dogs are family and Trudy always treats my dogs as if they were here own! It means so much she cares for them as much as she does. Trudy knows my dogs are use to sleeping with me so when she has stayed overnight she has them sleep with her. I have such a peace of mind when I go out of town knowing my dogs can stay in their home and be well ...
Lots of love, walking, and play
There has almost always been a dog by my side, whether just for some playtime or helping me through life’s difficulties. Pups have done so much for me, so now it’s time for me to give back to them! I’ve always believed that it’s been my duty to help dogs in need however possible, so being a pet sitter really is a dream come true for me. Not only do I ...
What Trudy would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?