It's always hard when you have to go out of town on an extended business trip, especially when your furbaby has type 1 diabetes requiring an extra level of specialized care. The only people I would ever trust with Chloe is my immediate family because they love her like their own. I was in a panic when at the last minute this wouldn't be a possibility for Chloe. I needed to find a solution and ...
Travis is a kind person whose love for animals is very clear. Every time he is near a dog he wants to say hello and the dogs always love him. He takes the time to get to know the animal's needs and provide them. My dog is very shy and he is always very protective of her when he takes care of her and makes sure she knows she is safe and loved. I always ...
Travis is a compassionate, smart, and responsible individual with a big heart for animals. He is a proud and loving dog parent and has taken care of my Pomeranian, Ava, several times. Travis always makes it a priority to ask how I do things for Ava, so I know she always feels safe and at home with him. I highly recommend Travis to any dog parent that wants the upmost quality care for their furry ...
Gives Great Belly Rubs!
If you’re anything like me, you know how special your dog is to you. They’re always there for us, and they’re just part of the family! You always want the best for them, which is why it’s tough to leave them when you need to go away. I’m here to make sure your pup is in good hands no matter what! Dogs have always inspired me to give back to ...
What Travis would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?