Dogs Over 1 Year Old
I had to travel last minute for work, and Travis was very flexible and accommodating. He took great care of my dogs, his dog Murray is a sweetheart and got along with both of mine great! I would definitely recommend him for future pet sitting needs.
Travis was responsive and accommodating. Would use again. Thanks for taking care of Bruno!
I have no doubt that Sparky had a great time at Travis's house. It was such a comfort to know that he was safe and happy while I was away. He is a momma's boy, so I always feel bad when I leave him but, thanks Travis's frequent updates (including pics), I knew that Sparky had bonded with him and felt right at home. He was also flexible and easy to work with. We even ...
Teacher with lots of love to give!
There’s just nothing better than getting to provide a pup with the love and care that they need to thrive. I’ve been a lifelong animal lover, so getting to take care of dogs professionally really is a dream come true for me. I’ve always enjoyed boarding dogs in my house, and love seeing the smile on a dog’s face when they know they are happy and well taken care of! I ...
What Travis would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?