Dogs Over 1 Year Old
As always, leaving your fur-baby is difficult. however this time I believe my pup had more of a vacation than myself. Travis and Murray were so wonderful , and understanding with my Terrier. That I had no worries. Do your fur-baby a solid and hook them up with this awesome duo. Thanks so much from Wish n Sabina!!❤️
I had to travel last minute for work, and Travis was very flexible and accommodating. He took great care of my dogs, his dog Murray is a sweetheart and got along with both of mine great! I would definitely recommend him for future pet sitting needs.
Travis was responsive and accommodating. Would use again. Thanks for taking care of Bruno!
Teacher with lots of love to give!
There’s just nothing better than getting to provide a pup with the love and care that they need to thrive. I’ve been a lifelong animal lover, so getting to take care of dogs professionally really is a dream come true for me. I’ve always enjoyed boarding dogs in my house, and love seeing the smile on a dog’s face when they know they are happy and well taken care of! I ...
What Travis would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?