Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Travis was responsive and accommodating. Would use again. Thanks for taking care of Bruno!
I have no doubt that Sparky had a great time at Travis's house. It was such a comfort to know that he was safe and happy while I was away. He is a momma's boy, so I always feel bad when I leave him but, thanks Travis's frequent updates (including pics), I knew that Sparky had bonded with him and felt right at home. He was also flexible and easy to work with. We even ...
Travis has watched our dog, my mom's dog, and my sister's dog numerous times from one night to over a week at a time. We are so grateful to have him as a sitter! He is very attentive, our dog, Kobe, loves him, and never have to worry when he is at our house. Travis is always eager to walk Kobe and he is always clean, on-time and courteous when he stays at our house ...
Teacher with lots of love to give!
There’s just nothing better than getting to provide a pup with the love and care that they need to thrive. I’ve been a lifelong animal lover, so getting to take care of dogs professionally really is a dream come true for me. I’ve always enjoyed boarding dogs in my house, and love seeing the smile on a dog’s face when they know they are happy and well taken care of! I ...
What Travis would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?