Enzo doesn't always warm quickly to new people, so I was glad to have the chance to do a meet and greet. Enzo liked Travis just fine, and he loved Murray. They were play bowing seconds and chasing each other in the back yard shortly after. It was a great match.
Travis was very flexible with pick-up and drop-off times, which was very helpful with my flight schedule. I'm delighted to have a new option ...
Travis was fantastic! He was extremely responsive and flexible both when I first reached out to him and throughout, and provided Luca with top notch care! When we parked in front of Travis's place before Luca's second stay, Luca's tail starting wagging instantly and he excitedly bounded up to the door. I don't think you can get a much clearer endorsement than that! I would highly recommend him :).
As always, leaving your fur-baby is difficult. however this time I believe my pup had more of a vacation than myself. Travis and Murray were so wonderful , and understanding with my Terrier. That I had no worries. Do your fur-baby a solid and hook them up with this awesome duo. Thanks so much from Wish n Sabina!!❤️
Teacher with lots of love to give!
There’s just nothing better than getting to provide a pup with the love and care that they need to thrive. I’ve been a lifelong animal lover, so getting to take care of dogs professionally really is a dream come true for me. I’ve always enjoyed boarding dogs in my house, and love seeing the smile on a dog’s face when they know they are happy and well taken care of! I ...
What Travis would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?