Thank you Travis for taking care of our dogs over the holidays!
Travis watched my dog for a week and was fabulous! Our dog is diabetic and requires shots every 12 hours. Travis was comfortable with administering the injections and did a great job! His little dog Murray and our dog became great friends! I highly reccomend Travis and Murray to take great care of your pooch -we will definitely book his services again!
Enzo doesn't always warm quickly to new people, so I was glad to have the chance to do a meet and greet. Enzo liked Travis just fine, and he loved Murray. They were play bowing seconds and chasing each other in the back yard shortly after. It was a great match.
Travis was very flexible with pick-up and drop-off times, which was very helpful with my flight schedule. I'm delighted to have a new option ...
Teacher with lots of love to give!
There’s just nothing better than getting to provide a pup with the love and care that they need to thrive. I’ve been a lifelong animal lover, so getting to take care of dogs professionally really is a dream come true for me. I’ve always enjoyed boarding dogs in my house, and love seeing the smile on a dog’s face when they know they are happy and well taken care of! I ...
What Travis would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?