Tracy did a great job and we would trust our pets with her anytime!
Tracy watched our Nellie recently and did an outstanding job!.
Regular updates with photos were automatically sent and very much appreciated!. Nellie was very happy to see us but was missing Tracy
Tracy is by far the best pet sitter I have worked with! I am not sure my golden retriever misses me while Tracy was taking care of her! I have had pet sitters take care of my dogs for over twenty years. So I have had different sitters over the years. Tracy was awesome.
Walk, Run, Play or Belly Rubs
I am an avid dog lover who enjoys spending time walking or petting your dog. I have three dogs of my own to include a coonhound, beagle, and a dachshund mix. We love going to parks and enjoying nature.
All of my dogs and myself have been through dog training at Wigglebutts. Great instructor and we now are competing in K9 Nosework. Lots of fun for me and especially for them. I practice praise and ...
What Tracy would like to know about your dog
I love all dogs, so I don’t dogscrimate!
1) Is your dog, dog friendly? In the event we meet a dog on our walks or dogs we should avoid?
2) Does your dog like all people or are they afraid of men, children, etc.? Some dogs are rescued and may have a fear of some humans.
3) Does your dog have any food allergies or outdoor allergies I should be aware of? Just want them to be safe.
4) Is there anything that sets your dog off when you walk them? For example..skateboards, bikes, large trucks, fireworks, other dogs, etc.
5) Does your dog have any medical issues that I should know about such as seizures, needs medication?
6) Is your dog crate trained? Allowed on the furniture? Any separation anxiety?
7) If your dog has a specific diet, please let me know so I don’t feed them something that will cause an issue.