Tin Yuen has been been so reliable with walking my dog and has helped my new rescue dog April adjust to her new home. She's always been willing to introduce new treats to find something that works in crate-training my dog and has been very easy going and a pleasure to work with.
We have been scheduling Tin for regular check-ins for the past several months with our now 9 month old, high energy puppy. She has continued with her excellent service and we hope to work with her even more in the future. Tin is extremely responsive, and always responds to messages in a short amount of time. She has also been flexible and available to us - recently because of some travel complications we were left without ...
Tin Yuen has taken such great care of my new rescue dog. She went out of her way to find treats that work for my dog and was understanding when my dog was still adjusting to her new environment. So happy I found Tin Yuen on Rover. My rescue dog April and I have had such a great experience! Already rebooked with her!
About Tin Yuen
Fulltime Fairy Dogmother
Some logistical highlights:
1) 2nd dog FREE; puppy discounts; same prices 365 days/year
2) House sitting services can be priced for 24-hours whenever reasonable.
3) I take preventative healthcare very seriously. My dog Copper is up to date on all vaccinations, fleas & ticks, and heartworm medication. I will likely ask about the state of your dog's vaccinations.
4) I always send dog photos and text updates.
5) Communication is the key to solutions ...
What Tin Yuen would like to know about your dog
No biting. Cat-reactive?