Tiffany was amazing! She treated our 14 year old Portuguese Waterdog with tons of attention and love whil we were traveling. She also was a fantastic housesitter
Tiffany was a wonderful help and great companion for my pup while I was away for 5 nights. She took my guy on all kinds of fun hikes, sent awesome updates, and even helped him through some of the anxiety he has while I’m gone. She is so sweet and kind to both animals and humans. Great sitter!
Everyone in my family loves Tiffany, humans and animals! She is amazing. She is absolutely my go to sitter. She's stayed with my furry family multiple times and we've already signed her up for another sitting. The animals are always happy and normal when we come home (no signs of distress or anxiety) and the house looks better than when we left! Her communication is great and I never worry.
Dog Enthusiast and Activist!
There’s just nothing like getting to see a pup’s smiling, happy face when they come running to greet you! I’ve been a lifelong animal lover, but there’s something special about the relationship you can have with dogs that is like no other on earth. They’re man’s best friend and that statement speaks for itself in so many ways. That’s why I wanted to start giving back to them ...
What Tiffany would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?