The dogs love Tiffany, the cat loves Tiffany... Tiffany is our go-to sitter. There is so much peace of mind when you can go away and know that your animals are being so well taken care of. I'm just worried for the day that we come home and they look at us like "Oh, it's just you. When is Tiffany coming back??"
Tiffany house sitted caring for our dog and cat for a 3 week period. She did a great job, really loving to all the animals and spent plenty of time playing and hiking with our active dog. The doggie is expecting a lot more fun out of us now! The cat isn't great with strangers, but completely warmed to her. Our house was immaculate when we returned. Great experience.
Tiffany was amazing! She treated our 14 year old Portuguese Waterdog with tons of attention and love whil we were traveling. She also was a fantastic housesitter
Dog Enthusiast and Activist!
There’s just nothing like getting to see a pup’s smiling, happy face when they come running to greet you! I’ve been a lifelong animal lover, but there’s something special about the relationship you can have with dogs that is like no other on earth. They’re man’s best friend and that statement speaks for itself in so many ways. That’s why I wanted to start giving back to them ...
What Tiffany would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?