- Kairo (Miniature Australian Shepherd) 2 years, 7 mo. old in West Sacramento, CA
Kairo loves people and other dogs. He also loves his food and tends to want it for himself. I've never had an issue with this but like to be cautious. He's always a really good dog. I have never had any complaints when he's been boarded before, he's always on his best behavior. He does have some energy but that's normal for his breed.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 2 years, 7 mo. old
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Breed: Miniature Australian Shepherd
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Neutered: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
- Gets along with cats: Yes
He hasn't been around very many cats but he seems fine with them after being introduced. He has been to houses with cats while being boarded and has done fine with them.