Thomas has been walking my mom's dog for many months. He is prompt, communicates well, sends pictures of the walk, is gentle and patient. So grateful to have found him.
Thomas and Nancy were amazing! The pictures and updates we were sent showed that Dusty was having a blast. We will definitely book a stay with them again the next time we go on vacation.
We came home to tired and happy dogs. Thomas was helpful and communicated with us well. We felt good about the experience, and would not hesitate to work with Thomas again.
Home Full Time in a Pup Paradise!
I have always loved dogs and provided informal boarding services and puppy training for friends and family. My dogs were taken care of by a Rover sitter this past September and I was really impressed by the level of service and professionalism. Working with RoverGO is an excellent way to combine my experience with and love of dogs into a post retirement career. I understand the need to trust someone with the care of my ...
What Thomas would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?