Thomas and his wife are amazing! Thomas was great about communication and had lots of helpful tips for puppy training. His home is perfect for dog boarding. I will absolutely be sending Arya to stay with him again!
Thomas was a great caregiver for our two dogs. He sent great pictures of Koda and Aurora settling in. He offered feedback on their behavior while away from home. His warm, easy going manner made everything easy and comfortable, from the initial meet and greet, through drop of and pick up. We really appreciated his care and would definitely recommend him for your pup's homestay!
Patrick was calm and happy in Thomas’ home and I was comforted and reassured by the daily photos of him enjoying his stay. It is good to know that I have a safe and welcoming place for P to stay when he cannot accompany me on my travels.
Home Full Time in a Pup Paradise!
I have always loved dogs and provided informal boarding services and puppy training for friends and family. My dogs were taken care of by a Rover sitter this past September and I was really impressed by the level of service and professionalism. Working with RoverGO is an excellent way to combine my experience with and love of dogs into a post retirement career. I understand the need to trust someone with the care of my ...
What Thomas would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?