Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
We were so happy with Thelma. She’s amazing. She sends us so many photos it made us feel comfortable and secure that our babies were well taken care of with lots of attention!
I wouldn’t trust my baby with anybody else.. He is excited to go each and every time. It is a very easy decision when it comes to boarding your dog in the Vegas area.
Thelma is absolutely amazing! Deming, our dog, stayed with her over Thanksgiving weekend and when she got home, slept for 2 days straight because of all the playtime and love!
We initially contacted Thelma a few months ago after seeing her amazing reviews. She allowed us to come over for an initial meet and greet to make sure that Deming and her got a long. She requests that you text her about 10-15 min prior ...
2.3 ACRES DOGS' OASIS/ DOG LOVER
SPECIAL OFFER: $20 off for new rover clients. Please contact me for offer code.
**Please read my Breed Restrictions, Home Boarding Guidelines and dog's stay requirements below before making your reservations inquiry or booking.
**Unavailable from December 28 to January 6, 2018.
No other DOGS' OASIS like this in our area. 2.3 Acres Oasis For DOGS. Fully Fenced Around. Serves Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson & out of state guests. - Your dog's home ...
What Thelma would like to know about your dog
Although I take dogs of all sizes and recognize many pet parents & families are devoted to other breeds, I list below the "Breeds" I am "NOT" comfortable caring for and therefore limit myself to caring/sitting and boarding other breeds.
DOG BREEDS I AM NOT COMFORTABLE CARING FOR:
Pitbull (any type), Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Doberman Pinscher, Bullmastiff, Husky, Malamute, Wolf Hybrid, Boxer and Great Dane. I LOVE all dogs but safety/comfort of all dogs I am caring for is my priority. My golden retrievers and Great Pyrenees are the most calmer, friendly and gentle dogs so I only allow dogs that are of the same disposition as them.
REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES FOR ALL DOGS I AM BOARDING AT MY HOME (NO EXCEPTION):
1. Dogs must be updated on their shots. I need a copy of their shot records on drop off date.
2. Dogs must be kid-friendly (Friendly to humans and other dogs)
3. Dogs must be well-socialized and non-aggressive. Please be aware there will be other dogs besides yours in my house/property.
3. Dogs must "NOT" be a consistent or non-stop barker.
4. Dogs must be able to stay on their own for short period of time without being destructive or obsessively barking/wailing.
5. Dogs must be house-trained (except puppies)
6. Dogs must not be prone to snapping at other dogs and people.
To avoid wasting pup parents' time, please read my requirements and guidelines above. It is my hope not to waste your time contacting me if your dogs are not within these guidelines.