Great experience with Taylor and Capri walking our two big guys. They took care of them on their walks and were very communicative about everything that went on during the walk. Would defitnely use again and recommend.
Taylor and Capri are THE BEST with my elderly dog, Boomer. They've taken care of Boomer many times for me and are so talented at putting Boomer's anxiety at ease. I really think that Boomer waits for me to go out of town so that he can hang out with Taylor and Capri! Of course, this goes without saying- you should definitely choose this duo to watch your pet :) They really do treat dogs ...
I have known Capri for several years and can testify to her competence in looking after dogs. She is energetic, conscientious, honest, outgoing, and experienced in supervising dogs; all qualities that make an excellent dog caregiver. I would not hesitate letting her, or her boyfriend Taylor, look after my canine family members. They have looked after my five bulldogs and I trust them implicitly.
About Taylor W. & Capri
Security for & Selfies of Your Pet!
We're Taylor and Capri and we’ve been around animals our entire life! In addition to loving them to bits, we believe that it’s our duty to make sure that every pet has the support they need to thrive. We've been working with dogs professionally for a long time now (as a plus, Taylor grew up on a farm caring for horses too!), and we even run our own company that works with pets and graphic ...
What Taylor W. & Capri would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?