Taylor did a great job staying in touch & informing us if something went awry (one of the dogs had stress stomach). Our 3 differently disabled dogs seemed content and the house was neat as a pin (which wasn't even our request, but I know how much they shed!). Would recommend to friends & neighbors!
This was my first time having an in-home pet sitter for my dog and two cats. Taylor stayed with my pets for two nights while I was on travel for work. She did a great job communicating with me to let me know she was there, and how it was going, and sent pics also, which was nice. She took care of my house too, bringing in mail and watering plants. Very unfortunately, it wasn't ...
Taylor was just a delight!! She was very professional and asked excellent questions to prepare for the visit, so I could really tell she was dedicated to making sure my pup had a good experience while I was away. She was communicative the entire time and was just a pleasure. Taylor, thank you so much!
Taylor & Tails: Pet Care Services
Hi, I'm Taylor, a college student, a big sister, and an animal-lover (I've had 3 of my own dogs over the past 10 years).
I provide pet sitting in your home, along with check-ins, dog walking, and bathing.
While caring for both my dogs and volunteering at animal shelters, I have experience with:
- house training
- establishing feeding routines
- keeping the dogs entertained and exercised
- moderating tempers and territorial disputes
- mediating separation anxiety
- caring for senior ...
What Taylor would like to know about your dog
I would like to know
- the age and breed of the dog (read below for breeds not allowed)
- where the dog food is kept and the dog's feeding routine
- whether or not the dog is house trained
- if the dog is taking any medications (medical history)
- how he/she interacts with other people and animals
- if there are any treat/rewards systems
- any other special requests
Breeds NOT accepted:
- Jack Russell/mixes