No Females in Heat
Taylor is awesome! She came over 3 times a day and took super good care of our doggie for 4 days. Not only did our pup not have to go to a kennel but Taylor gave him lots of belly rubs which helped him with his separation anxiety. Also Taylor communicated with me regularly of how things were going. Thank u Taylor and Rover for a wonderful experience.
Taylor takes great care of my little guy and sends the cutest pictures of him. She always makes sure he eats, has play time, and goes out to potty in the short time she is there.
For the eight years I have known Taylor, she has always had a dog by her side whether it be her own dog or someone's that she knows. A few years ago she was given a dog that was neglected and without hesitation she took the dog in and has been giving it the best life a dog could have filled with extra love and care. Taylor will always be the person I go to ...
Flexible schedule-cozy apartment!
As a lifelong dog owner, I know just how special dogs are to our lives. They’re always there for us, and have such an amazing sense of giving. It’s why I’ve always been inspired to give back to them however possible! There’s nothing like seeing the smile on a dog’s face when they know they’re taken care of, and I want to be the one to give it to ...
What Taylor would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?