Tatjana and Philbert are super sweet and nice. It’s immediately evident they love animals. I felt very comfortable with them and was at ease that they would take great care of my cat.
Tatjana and Philbert are both awesome! They both do a great job of loving on my pup while I’m at work. Highly recommended them!
Tatjana and Phil have watched my cats for me many times. They're the first people I contact when I'm heading out of town because I know they will care for my four legged friends as much as I do! They're punctual, excellent communicators, and send great pictures. I cannot recommend them highly enough!!
Tatjana & Philbert's Canine Clients
About Tatjana & Philbert
Caring, Fun Couple!
We will give your pets all the love and attention that they desire! Currently, we live in a residence that does not allow pets and we are missing the patter of little paws. Combined, Phil and I (Tatjana) have had many pets such as dogs, cats, bunnies, frogs, a ferret, fresh water fish, birds, horses, chickens, etc. For dogs, we have had tiny chihuahuas to German shepherds and boxers. We are an active couple and ...
What Tatjana & Philbert would like to know about your dog
Beforehand, it is very important for us to meet the pet owners and pets in order for us to get to know each other. It is also important for us that we keep your pet's environment as close to their normal routine as possible. Information that we would like to know:
- Any important medical information. (I have owned a dog that had epilepsy and know the importance of giving meds at specific times)
- All of the house rules for the dog. Can they go on the couch or bed (If it is a cat, can they go on tables and counter tops)?
- Specific diet needs/instructions (Do you sneak then table scraps?) Do you give them specific treats?
- Where do you normally take them for walks and what is their normal walking schedule?
- Are they aggressive with other dogs that they come across during walks?
- How will they react when I come into the house when you are not home? (For example, will they be very protective/scared)
- If there is a potty accident, where are your cleaning supplies?
- Is there anything you are currently trying to train with them (such as potty training or to sit)?
- What is your policy for lots of barking?