Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Tara was a excellent dog sitter. She sent us pictures of Daisy every day and let her out to play with other dogs in the Yard. I recommend her highly for dog sitting.
10/10 big stars! I am more than happy to write an amazing review for this sweet young lady! I have a Rottweiler named Duke, and he is a big boy! Tara was fantastic with taking care of him while I was out of town for 10 days for business! She even sent me updates and pictures while I was away to continue letting me know Duke was doing great and for me not to ...
**I highly recommended, Tara! She is caring, trustworthy, professional and willing to help in any way!** My husband and I have used Tara for the past 4 years for dog sitting, house sitting and house cleaning. Prior to her, we hired and tried out multiple people for all services above, and we were never completely satisfied- UNTIL we LUCKILY found Tara! Ever since hiring her for the first job, she has been the only person ...
PROFESSIONAL TRUSTWORTHY CARETAKER!
Hello Rover Family!!! First and foremost, I am a loving mother, wife and fur baby caretaker! I also own a small cleaning company here in Charleston,SC, where i was born and raised.
I absolutely love animals, especially dogs, and caring for them has always been a passion of mine! I know first hand, that family pets are more than ‘just a pet’, they are our babies also! That is why i joined the Rover ...
What Tara would like to know about your dog
1. Does your dog get along well with other dogs?
2. Does your dog get along well with children?
3. Are they housebroken/potty trained? Please Note: If your fur baby is not potty trained, please let me know so i know to work with them and take them out more frequently while they are in my care. Also please be sure to bring a stack of potty pads in case! :-D
4. Please bring their favorite treats, favorite chew/play toys, and any blanket, stuffed animal or doggy bed they use/love!
5. Do they have any food/ skin allergies I need to know about?
6. Are they up to date on all recommended vaccines?
7. Please be sure to bring their food and treats with them, and enough for all days they will need sitting/boarding!