Tanner has a huge heart and loves dogs! He is very responsible and I can highly recommend him to take great care of your pets.
I can't say enough good things about Tanner. He was so great with my two mini aussies. I was worried about leaving them to go on vacation, especially since one of them is very shy and has separation anxiety, but he made sure they were well taken care of. He took them on walks multiple times a day, played with them, and even took pictures of them having fun while I was away. I came ...
Tanner & Emily's Canine Clients
About Tanner & Emily
Daily visits to dog park!
I’ve always been around dogs, so getting to take care of them comes second nature to me! I’ve been a long-time pet sitter for friends and family, but now work exclusively in a professional setting. I just love being able to help dogs in need, and also enjoy providing owners with peace of mind. As a dog owner myself, I know just how difficult it can be to find quality care for your ...
What Tanner & Emily would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?