This is Banjo's home away from home. He's very spoiled and loves going to see Tamara & her family.
Tamara is the perfect sitter for your fur baby, she loves them as her own, sends lots of pictures. I could not ask for a better home to leave my very old dog with ❤️
My dog had a great time and came home healthy
"We love them like they're ours"
I have 15 plus years caring for dogs and absolutely love fur babies of all shapes and sizes! When your babies are with us they will be treated like family, kept safe, and loved a whole lot! We have a one story 2500 square foot house for them to relax in and a 7000 square foot lot complete with huge grassy fenced in yard for them to run around. We have lots of toys, treats ...
What Tamara would like to know about your dog
We are open to any size/breed so long as he/she is friendly and ok around strangers. Please have your pets potty trained (unless it is a puppy and extra care is needed, thats ok), make sure they are flea free and have them up to date on all shots and vaccines for the safety of your animals and ours :)
**Boarding/Daycare- To make your fur baby most comfortable, please bring with you some of his/her toys and bed/ blanket so they feel at home. Also bring their leash, harness/collar and food for the stay ♡
***Drop off and pick up time for boarding is 12pm . If earlier drop off or later pick up is needed, then it is considered an add on daycare rate but will only be $20. Let me know what your needs are and I can accommodate. If it's not too much extra time then I usually won't charge so talk to me and we can work it out ♡
**Typical Doggy Daycare times are 8am-6pm**
**Puppy rate is for non house/potty trained dogs requiring extra attention and care during their stay to prevent accidents outside of the norm. If your fur baby is older, requires extra care and is also not house trained it will fall under the puppy rate for these reasons :)
**We do not accept females in heat. However, should a heat occur during a stay in extenuating circumstances we can accommodate and a $15 per day charge will be incurred by the pet owner for additional cleaning, close attention, bathing, etc. Please note that any supplies, cleaning, bathing, diapers, medication, vet visits, etc are also the pet owners financial responsibility. **
FOR YOUR STAY- PLEASE REMEMBER:
• Please reply with confirmation of your estimated drop off and day of pick up times :)
• Please be sure your furbaby is up to date on all shots and FREE OF FLEAS
• Please be sure to bring your furbaby RECENTLY bathed. Being we have them in our home and on our furniture as well as playing with other furbabies, it's imperative to have everyone smelling and feeling fresh and clean.
• Professional dog grooming available thru Bonnies Pampered Pets.(appt required) please ask me ahead of time to inquire about their schedule
BRING THE FOLLOWING FOR YOUR STAY:
• Food and 1 bowl. 2 is not necessary ♡
• Bed/Blankets -it's good to have a smell from home. Even if they don't usually sleep on it I recommend you bring it.
• Leash, harness, collar.
• Crate if u have one
• Any comforts your furbaby has like 1 or 2 toys, treats, etc.
• Be sure to fill out care instructions in app for feeding amounts & time, special needs, meds, vet info, important info i need to know, etc.
I look forward to having your baby with us! They will be apart of our family while you're gone ♡♡♡