Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
The best sitters ever!!!
I continue to be impressed by the level of care and attention that my pup gets here. Thank you both.
Our boys had a great time and were well taken care of as always! The peace of mind we have when leaving Charlie & Lentil with Trin and Gwydion is priceless.
About T. R.
24/7 cat & dog friendly household
Boarding, day-care, & evening-care for your cat-friendly, dog-friendly pooch! Work-from-home mature couple in Wallingford would love to host your dog for the day, overnight, weekend, or longer stays.
* About this sitter:
We're an animal-loving household and welcome any breed of dog, old or young, medium or small, and we'd like the opportunity to offer convenience and peace of mind for you, and caring companionship for your dog.
We always have a meet-and-greet before the visit ...
What T. R. would like to know about your dog
Please fill out your dog's profile before requesting services. More information helps us determine a good fit. We also have a small questionnaire which we would ask you to complete and add to your "Care Instructions"/info section, or in a message before we arrange a meet-and-greet. The more info you provide, the better we can give your dog an enjoyable stay while s/he is in our care. We ask that all visitors please be up to date on their shots, dewormers, and flea prevention. We meet a lot of dogs on a regular basis and take care in keeping everyone happy, healthy, and flea-free (including your pup).
We prefer that dog-owners have an emergency back-up plan (friends/family/other sitters).
What we'd like to know before we schedule a meet-and-greet:
* Is your dog neutered/spayed?
* Is your dog fully house/potty trained?
* How does your dog respond to cats?
* How does your dog get along with other dogs?
* Does your dog have special needs?
* Is your dog up to date on their shots, dewormers, and flea prevention?
* Has your dog had previous stays away from home (if yes, did your dog stay with strangers, or friends/family)?
* Description of your dog's energy level (active, moderate, medium, or mellow).
* For dogs 1 y/o or younger: has your dog been tested, or treated, for Giardia?
* Does your dog have any behavioral issues or concerns (for example: excessive barking, chewing, resource-guarding, separation anxiety, scent-marking)? If so, how are they dealt with?