Susan is nothing short of amazing. Our dog is 13 and can need a lot of assistance getting up and moving around. Susan was great. She sent us constant updates and pictures, she loved spending time with our dog and cat and was very focused on providing the best possible care. We could not have been happier. Best sitting experience we ever had
I wish I could give Susan 10 stars because that is what she really deserves! My expectations were completely blown out of the water with Susan's exceptional service. She did not just watch my dogs, she scheduled her days around them! It was obvious how much she truly cared for my fur babies, which is so comforting, especially being that I was in Brazil at the time. Susan gave me twice daily updates with details ...
Susan was an absolutely fabulous sitter for us. When we first met she had a list of questions and answered everything we had as well, so we felt very comfortable leaving our apartment and pups with her. She's so sweet and sent us the best pictures and updates throughout the day as promised, and our dogs thrived while she was watching them. She even made sure they were walked and her car was moved so ...
5 Star Care for Your VIPup!
*Licensed and independently insured* I love spending time with dogs - I can't wait to meet yours! I’ve been a lifelong dog lover, so being a sitter just comes naturally to me. Even when I was little, I was always responsible for my dogs' welfare. That interest only grew, and since then I've gone on to study animal behavior at university, animal nursing at college, and dog psychology in my free time. I've owned all ...
What Susan would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?