Susie Z took care of my cat Ciani while I was out of town for eight days. Susie showed how much she cares about her clients and their pets by messaging me everyday upon completion of her visit, not only with a status update and to let me know that Ciani was cared for, but to send daily pictures or videos of her. It was nice to relax at the end of each day and ...
Omg we love Susan! She was able to watch both Shadow and Ashe for us and they 100% adore her. They were able to have so much play time and tv time and walks and everything that they love to do. Me and my boyfriend were able to enjoy our trip without worry as Susan made sure our pups were very happy. I also very much appreciated her updating me with both pictures and videos ...
Susan took wonderful care of my cats, especially Nani, who was my mother's aging cat. I was very concerned about leaving her for two weeks as she requires a lot of care and attention. Susan totally eased my mind with her good care, daily reports and videos. The other cats were pretty independent but she checked on them too and kept the food and water refilled plus cleaning the litter boxes. She noted my fish ...
5 Star Care for Your VIPup!
*Licensed and independently insured* I love spending time with dogs - I can't wait to meet yours! I’ve been a lifelong dog lover, so being a sitter just comes naturally to me. Even when I was little, I was always responsible for my dogs' welfare. That interest only grew, and since then I've gone on to study animal behavior at university, animal nursing at college, and dog psychology in my free time. I've owned all ...
What Susan would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?