Susan was absolutely phenomenal! So many pictures to keep us at ease and the pups looked so happy! She did an amazing job and we so appreciated her!
Susan was awesome with our 2 dogs and home while we were away for 5 nights. She took great care of our energetic 8 month old puppy and 10 year dog. House was clean when we returned. We also appreciated the updates and cute pictures everyday. We already rebooked with her for our next trip which is months away!
I cannot recommend Susan highly enough! Initially, I thoroughly looked through the profiles of available dog sitters and Susan’s experience stood out. Her background in animal behavior, training, and animal nursing was really impressive but when I met with her in person, she exceeded my expectations. I recently rescued my dog Sadie and although the timing was not ideal, I had to leave town. During our meet and great, Susan took the time to understand ...
5 Star Care for Your VIPup!
*Licensed and independently insured* I have a deep love and empathy for animals, and have even before I was old enough to speak - "dog" was my first word. Pets, especially dogs, have always been an important part of my life, so being a sitter comes naturally to me. Even when I was young, I was always responsible for my dogs' welfare, and that interest only grew. Since then I've gone on to study animal ...
What Susan would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- What are you looking for in a pet sitter?
- What is your pet's usual schedule - when does she eat, sleep, play, walk, etc.?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What makes your pet happy? What helps her relax?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, allergies, medicine, or behavior triggers?