Dogs Over 1 Year Old
No Females in Heat
My chihuahua Lily had a great stay with Susan and her dog! Lily was upset when I dropped her off, but soon felt right at home. I know she enjoyed her walks and sunbathing time, and I loved getting lots of photos from Susan during Lily's stay.
Susan was great with our dog and he immediately took to her. She really understood his quirky personality and tailored his walk accordingly. She's very friendly and quick to respond too. We'll definitely use Susan again!!
Susan was so lovely. She was prompt and careful with my little Cannoli. It seemed to me that he had a wonderful day at doggie day care with Susan. I loved that Cannoli was with another doggie and in a home rather than in a doggie daycare place with too many dogs...and she dropped him home and fed him and took his little bed...I will definitely use Susan again! Thank you Susan for ...
Walks, Belly Rubs and Snuggles!
Dogs have been a part of my life since I was born and I believe they are as important as any member of the family. I live 1 block from Astoria park so although it's not technically my yard, it's like having the entire park as a yard. However I will never allow dogs off leash in my care as their safety is my priority! You can be sure that I will always give your ...
What Susan would like to know about your dog
- His or her typical daily routine and schedule
- His or her medical history (including previous illness or injuries, allergies, all medications he or she is taking, anything I should be monitoring and any symptoms I should be looking for based on a previous illness or injury)
- Instructions for administering medication if applicable. To be discussed prior to booking to ensure I'm qualified for his or her medical requirements
- His or her age (to ensure I tailor my services accordingly)
- Any limitations or restrictions I should be aware of, specifically regarding activity and diet
- How he or she interacts with people, young children, other dogs and pets
- Any aggressions or triggers I should be aware of and any specific situations I should avoid
- Meal time instructions (including times, diet restrictions / allergies, treats in-between meals, location of food)
- Your training approach and how he or she typically responds
- Rules of the house (for example - if he or she is not allowed on the bed, couch, etc. or only allowed in certain rooms) - In my home pets are generally allowed on the furniture but if I'm at your house I'll want to follow your rules!
- Vet and emergency contact details
- Preferences for play time, walks, etc.
Please also advise if there are any other pets in your house...cats, hamsters, fish, etc. I do not have any restrictions around this but it's important that I am aware.