No Females in Heat
Sunghee did a great job caring for our dogs for the first time and on short notice. She provided great pictures of the dogs during their stay. We will definitely ask her to care for them again. Thank you Sunghee!!
Sunghee is very considerate and thoughtful. Our dog has back issue so she carried our dog on stairs and also made sure our dog doesn't jump on and off couch. She provided a comfortable dog bed and blanket for our dog. She is very responsive and kept me updated with bunch of pictures while taking care of our dog.
Sunghee is very responsible person, genuine and good caregiver.
She loves dogs and enjoys spending time with them. She has taken bunch of dog training classes and likes to teach some commands, fun tricks to her dog and also a good doggy photographer!
Home full-time, love walking w dogs
I am self employed with flexible schedule and home full time. When I take care of dogs, I try to pay attention what their needs are- their energy level, what they like to do and feel sensitive about. I do my best for them to feel safe and comfortable with me and give my full attention with good exercises and interactive play time. I have 1
year old female Boston Terrier puppy who is social ...
What Sunghee would like to know about your dog
* It will be nice to know a little bit about your dog to give the best care:
1. Is your dog on a schedule? (feeding time, nap time etc)
2. Does your dog have any food allergies and any special needs?
3. Is your dog friendly with people and with other dogs?
4. Is your dog house trained and have any behavioral issues? (Unfortunately, I won't be able to take care of non house trained dogs or possessive/aggressive dogs)