Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
This is the first time we left Buddy for such a long time with anyone and I am very happy to say that Steven took really good care of him. Everyday they went for a along bike ride at various places and Steven sent updates with pictures every single day. Now we feel very comfortable leaving our Buddy with him.
Steven was the most amazing dog sitter we could’ve asked for. I truly felt comfortable leaving my new pup with him for a week. He took her out to places I never thought of and gave her the care and attention we knew a dog hotel couldn’t give.
We are new dog parents so we bombarded Steven with questions everyday and he gladly answered.
Steven will definitely be our go-to dog sitter from now on!
Steven was very caring with Rowdy. They had fun.
Lively Home for your Dog
I am Steven and I am the landlord of a 6 bedroom home in San Jose. It is a lively home inhabited by a Siberian Husky and an orange tabby cat. All of my tenants have been here for a year plus and love animals since that is a condition I search for during the tenant interview process.
My weekly regime involves:
1) Daily 2.5 mile morning runs with my Husky.
2) Meal prep ...
What Steven would like to know about your dog
For transparency, I would like to know a few things:
1) Does your dog get along with other dogs? I cannot sit a dog with a history of hurting other dogs.
2) Do you know how your dog is like when away from home?
3) Does your dog have any allergens or strange inedible things he/she likes to eat?
4) How's your dog's personality? Are they laid back or hyper?