No Females in Heat
Stephany , took such good care of my boxer. I would use her all the time.
Stephany and her
family gave Molly a loving and perfect experience as dog sitters. She enjoyed her visit
and came home happy and fine. Thank You so much to another great Rover
Stopping in to visit Stephanie is a pleasure. She is a gracious host in a beautiful home with a large yard and she leaves that all open to our dog. She makes time for chats and is always available by phone. We are not used to such hospitality and genuine friendship with our other dog sitters, but Stephanie is the exception!
About Stephany & Yoan
Loving, caring, playful full time!
Being a dog sitter has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life! I’ve loved meeting pups with all sorts of different personalities and backgrounds, and helping them thrive has always been a pleasure. Dogs just bring us so much joy and love! From helping shy animals come out of their shell to administering oral medications to elderly dogs, I’ve definitely enjoyed doing everything I can to help animals thrive. Now ...
What Stephany & Yoan would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary - restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
-Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- How does your pup do around children?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?