Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Sowmya was great watching my pup - lots of picture updates, she’s quick to reply to texts, and my pup def returned to me happy and healthy
The care Sowmya gave for our dog for seventeen days was excellent. Soumya sent pictures and videos of Budzy everyday. Budzy immensely enjoyed his stay with Sowmya. We highly recommend Sowmya!!. Thanks Sowmya for taking great care of Budzy.
Sowmya was wonderful! Flexible, attentive, really quick with responses and most of all very caring for dogs.
Love Animals! - Home full time
I absolutely love animals. My grand-parents had a farm when I was growing up so my parents documented pictures of me with dogs, chicken, baby calves, and cats. I have a 8-year old Maltipoo pup named 'Archie' who I raised since he was 10 weeks old and is friendly.
I recently fostered a 4 month old rescue pup from Russia until she found her forever home.
I am an Engineer by profession and am currently ...
What Sowmya would like to know about your dog
I would like to know the following:
1. General temperament - Any separation anxiety?
2. Potty trained?
3. Exercise schedule?
4. Any special dietary restrictions?
5. Feeding times/schedule?
6. How often do you give him/her treats?
7. Any behavioral issues I should we aware of?
8. Any special care instructions (prefer clear instructions) ?
9. Okay to take the dog on a road trip/day trip - beach, to visit family (in Milpitas)
10. Current vet information?
11. An emergency contact who can make decisions for the dog while the owner is away? Will the owner be in contact through the stay?
Things you would pack in the bag for the stay:
1. Food & Treats
2. Food and Water Bowls
3. Bed (if any)
4. Harness (if any) + Leash
5. And one favorite toy if any
6. Medicines (If any, with clearly written instructions)
7. Poop bags