Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Sofia took excellent care of my dog Bowie. She regularly provided updates and was attentive to his needs. Will definitely use Sofia again when the need arises.
Our second booking with Sofia and she did a great job with our 9 week old puppy and 11 year old senior. Great photo and video updates were most appreciated. Will definitely book with her again! Thanks Sofia!
Thank you Sofia for taking good care of Chippy and Daisy. They can home happy and well exercised! Thanks for all the updates and for being very attentive
Fur babies will be in good hands
I am a positive, kind, and energetic person who loves animals, particularly dogs. I grew up with a dog as a child and into my young adult life. He is in doggy paradise now and I miss him dearly, but currently cannot afford to have a pet at the moment. I wish I knew about Rover during my days with my dog. I know how much responsibility, time, energy, and patience is required in raising ...
What Sofia would like to know about your dog
Before taking on new clients, we would like to set up a meet and greet. This meet and greet usually takes around 30mins and allows us to get to know the dog and owner to ensure that we are a good fit for each other. This also gives us a chance to get acquainted with the dog while the owner, a familiar face, is present. I believe this is very important as it allows the dog to feel more comfortable when left alone with us, rather than being suddenly left alone with strangers in a new environment, which can be a traumatizing experience, especially for puppies.
I would also like to know the following information:
1. Dog's age & breed
2. Does your dog have any special requirements/allergies (ex. medication)?
3. Does your dog get along with other dogs and/or children?
4. How often do they require a walk/to go potty?
5. Any other important information you think I may need to know to have an enjoyable stay (ex. likes to play fetch, does not like to be pet by the ears, cannot eat with other dogs around, does not like you to touch his food bowl when eating, etc).
6. What time will you be dropping them off and picking them up?
7. Is your dog crate trained?
8. How is your dog with car rides?
9. What commands/tricks does your dog know?
10. Does your dog have all the required vaccinations?