Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Sofia is magical. Our little Chihuahua used to bark at every dog, not very social. After staying with Sofia for several days while my husband and I were traveling, he has become calmer passing by other dogs. We got pictures from Sofia every day and the pick ups were very smooth and flexible.
Sofia was great! I ended up having to pick up my dog about 6 hours later than originally planned and she was so wonderful about it. She's a great option to leave your pet with and I don't know that I'll ever use boarders again if Sofia is available! And my little dog came back super happy!
Sofia is amazing and I am so thankful I found her! She took such wonderful care of my little chihuahua who is used to lots of attention all day. She sent pics and kept me updated on his adjustment to his new surroundings, and when I returned from my trip, he was a very happy pup. Thanks, Sofia!
Dogs first, humans second :)
I am that person that stops to pet dogs on the street and let little kids play with my doggies when I'm out and about. Have always been a huge animal lover! I live in Laurel Heights which is a short walk to the Presidio where I take my own dogs for hikes and walks. Golden Gate park is also close by. I have two small dogs (both Chihuahua/Cocker Spaniel mix) who get along ...
What Sofia would like to know about your dog
- Is your dog potty trained?
- Does your doggie have separation anxiety? I have had issues with some guest doggies being distressed when alone for a short time and destroying things. Rover does not cover property damage for hosts, so I absolutely cannot take on any doggies who have severe separation anxieties.
- Is your dog comfortable with doggie/baby gates?
- Ss your dog okay with small dogs?
- Because I live in an apartment, excessive barking is not allowed.