Simone is a loving and kind person who loves animals. I have a dog named Bear who just adores her. Simone is a responsible, reliable and trustworthy person who I would totally trust with my dog.
Fun, caring, animal lover
My extensive background with all types of animals (dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, etc) began when I was very young. Since then my many travels and experiences with working on farms/homesteads and exploring the wild has given me the confidence and ability to connect and understand animals. This has made me a much more well rounded person. Rest assured that I am honest, reliable, and responsible.
Although I grew up with animals all around I ...
What Simone would like to know about your dog
I love all kinds of animals regardless of breeds, size, age, health conditions, etc. However, for my own personal safety I may choose to not provide requested service if I do not feel comfortable with your pet upon meeting them.
To keep your pet safe and happy I like to ask my clients the following questions:
- Pet's history (where was he/she adopted/purchased from, does he/she have an abusive past, is he/she aggressive towards people/children/other pets)
- Is your pet house trained
- What is your pet's personality: active, clam, energetic, high-energy, etc.?
- What are your pet's potty and eating habits?
- What does your pet enjoy doing?
- Does your pet have any special needs / prescription medications?
- In case of emergency, what is your primary veterinarian contact information?
I am very serious about your pet's health and well being! I would like to make sure your pet's stay is as pleasant as possible.