Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Shell is very accommodating.
Awesome! She sent me videos and pics of my kids playing and having fun. They had an awesome time. And my little one made a friend :)
We made a decision to pull our fur-baby from a commercial center, as they grew too large. We wanted a good, warm home environment that gave more focus to attention and caring. Shell fit that bill very well and Ruger had a great time. We even found out he likes to play "keep away" with a bag of oatmeal, which of course blew up and made of mess. He was nice & tired when he ...
3 DECADES of WATCHING HAPPY HOUNDS!
Please book now for Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's! We are taking less dogs this year so you must book early!
We are a family with children who have been caring for dogs their entire lives.
Your dog is never crated & is recreated daily multiple times with walks in our 25-acre greenbelt. Depending on the dog we take him or her hiking to our favorite spots around the Pacific Northwest. Often we go to ...
What Shell would like to know about your dog
Just a few necessary details for you to know....
1. After years and years of professional pet care we have developed a system to care for your animal in the safest yet fun manner possible. We require meet and greets so we can explain our safety-first system so you can relax while away from your pet knowing everything is being done to give him or her a wonderful, fun and stimulating stay in a safe environment.
2. We require all dogs to be current on vaccinations and have a recent flea treatment of the caliber that a vet would recommend. Please bring records to our meet and greet.
3. We require that all food and treats be labeled with your pet's name and feeding instructions inside a vittle vault of some sort. Most people bring tupperware type containers. Unless it's a long stay we ask that the container not be taller than 18 inches for manageability. You need to bring extra food and treats. Dogs eat more here because they are on the go and playing with other dogs, hiking, outings...
4. First AID/CPR. I have completed my First Aid and CPR training at Dove Lewis Animal Hospital so I know the basics. That's not to say that I am a medical professional I will say that in 32 years of professional pet care we have NEVER had a dog-on-dog injury, which I am very proud of.
5. As far as rates I can customize quotes based on your needs but this is how we run our business:
BOARDING: 1st dog is $40, second dog is $25 and so on unless it's holiday rates which are slightly more. We don't give an extended stay discount.
PUPPY BOARDING: If your dog is less than 1 year old then puppy boarding rates will probably apply. Puppy rates are $50 a day. If your dog has matured out of the usual puppy behaviors of chewing, potty accidents and so forth then the adult rate will apply.
DAYCARE: First dog is $30 and second dog is $20. We do offer half day rates ($22 for four hours or less) for regular customers. Full day daycare is 8 hours or less. Stays longer will be considered boarding.
5. We strongly recommend that you bring your pup to one of our regular structured playgroups. On Thursdays we run a big dog playgroup (35 pounds and up) and on Mondays we have what is called "Mini Mutt Monday", which is so popular that there is a waiting list from time to time. Please book early!
Please note that if you do bring your dog to playgroups then he or she knows us, our home, activities and routines so that when you need boarding for a vacation the stay will be seamless and turn into a fabulous vacation for your furbaby. Also, you should know that we give priority booking for longer stays to our regular customers as we know the animal and have a relationship with him or her. We will talk more about pup-and-caregiver relationships when you come for a meet and greet. Please plan on 45 minutes to an hour for a meet and greet. Please bring your animal's immunization record to our first meeting.
Well, that covers the essentials & thanks for reading!