No Females in Heat
I was very happy with the care our dog received with Shawn. Our dog requires several medications daily and Shawn handled this with no problems. He was accommodating and I felt comfortable leaving our older dog with him. Our dog was happy and relaxed when we picked him up. We would definitely use him again.
Shawn was great! Harris, our 8 minth old large puppy loved him. He's very gentle man and also a lot of fun. Shawn was very respectful in our home and comunicated promptly with me on the status of their walk. Shawn's daughter is a little cutie to have on the walk. She's a little bonus that Harris got to enjoy on his walks.
Shawn was amazing with my 10 week old puppy Scout. He sent me photos throughout the day and little updates, which I appreciated so much. He was very understanding of my worries and requests regarding a brand new puppy. I felt very comfortable leaving my fur baby in his care for the day. I will defiantly book again. Thank you Shawn!
Home full-time - love dogs!
-I am very flexible, and I may be able to fit around owners' schedule
-I have owned 3 Rottweiler's in the past but are no longer here
-I took care of small dogs and large dogs for the past 10 years all with different breeds
-I like to bring dogs outside for activities/walks. I believe that this is very important for them to be active but it is also dependent on their age.
What Shawn would like to know about your dog
I have no breed preferences.
I would like to know the following before sitting:
- regular daily exercise (preferences from the owner)
- any problems with socialisation with other dogs
- vaccinations (are they all up to date?)
- food (special diets, how many times do they eat per day, their favorite, allowable treats )
- emergency care (where is their main vet? any special instructions? who to contact?)
- health needs (prescriptions, any conditions, allergies, etc.)