No Females in Heat
Amazing parents for Hoku while I was recovering from surgery! So grateful!
Shauna was wonderful and Beau looked very happy in the pictures she sent to us while we were traveling. When we met before our trip, I instantly felt comfortable with her and knew that Beau would be safe and happy with her until our return.
Shauna and her lovely family were so good to Hoku! She was very easy to work with, kind and gracious. I loved receiving all of the photos of Hoku playing at the beach. Very loving and caring family. Highly recommend!
Dog Mom, Home FT, Close to Beach!
Hello! I’m Shauna and I've been caring for and loving dogs my whole life! When your dog is with me, they will be my top priority and nothing is more important to me than making sure your dog receives the best care and treatment possible. As a lifelong dog owner, I understand how important it is to know your pet is taken care of while you're away. My main goal is to ensure your ...
What Shauna would like to know about your dog
- What is the normal feeding schedule and amount?
- Are they allowed to have natural, USA made treats?
- Are they allowed to have whole foods (such as chicken, vegetables and fruit)?
- What is their preferred activity level?
- Are they comfortable in the heat (with water and shade) and at the beach for a longer period of time? Do they overheat easily?
- Are they allowed off-leash in a safe, supervised area? How is their recall?
- Are they aggressive with other dogs?
- Do they have any food or toy aggression?
- Do they ever have accidents (even when provided with outside access)?
Anything else at all I should know about their behavior or preferences. The more information, the better!
I prefer small-medium breeds because I have lots of experience with them and feel comfortable walking them.