No Females in Heat
Ms. Shauna is a very nice person and a dog lover. Her prices are reasonable; she has been willing to follow exactly the instructions about feeding Ebbie, she has been patient with Ebbie since Ebbie is an older dog. She has been flexible with time and very generous with her house. Ms. Shauna has been sending pictures and updates during the entire stay of Ebbie at her house. Ms. Shauna has taken Ebbie for a ...
We recently left our new pup with Shauna for 10 days. We'd never used a dog service before and working with Shauna turned out being a great 1st time experience for us. We spent some time at our meet and greet getting to know one another and I walked away that day knowing my search was over. Our baby Belle had a few firsts with Shauna - going to the beach, eating strawberries, and learning some ...
Shauna and James were great sitters for Brody! They made us feel very comfortable at the meet and greet with their dogs, and they sent me lots of photos and updates on Brody while we were gone for two weeks. He seemed to have a lot of fun running on the beach with his new doggy friends. I would definitely book Shauna and James for another stay in the future.
Dog Mom, Home FT, Close to Beach!
Hello! I’m Shauna and I've been caring for and loving dogs my whole life! When your dog is with me, they will be my top priority and nothing is more important to me than making sure your dog receives the best care and treatment possible. As a lifelong dog owner, I understand how important it is to know your pet is taken care of while you're away. My main goal is to ensure your ...
What Shauna would like to know about your dog
- What is the normal feeding schedule and amount?
- Are they allowed to have natural, USA made treats?
- Are they allowed to have whole foods (such as chicken, vegetables and fruit)?
- What is their preferred activity level?
- Are they comfortable in the heat (with water and shade) and at the beach for a longer period of time? Do they overheat easily?
- Are they allowed off-leash in a safe, supervised area? How is their recall?
- Are they aggressive with other dogs?
- Do they have any food or toy aggression?
- Do they ever have accidents (even when provided with outside access)?
Anything else at all I should know about their behavior or preferences. The more information, the better!
I prefer small-medium breeds because I have lots of experience with them and feel comfortable walking them.