Thank you for taking such good care of my little kitty!
Absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much. The peace of mind meant so much! Plus the cute pictures and detailed notes made me feel super comfortable. Definitely recommend :)
Was able to take my dog Baylor on a great walk on such short notice! She was so good with him and left a detailed report about her time with him. Definitely felt very relieved to have someone like Shannon take my buddy out! Thanks again!
Good with all pups!
I love animals! I have always surrounded myself with as many animals as I could. I grew up with all kinds of furry pets, and, once I was old enough, I immediately started pet sitting for family friends. I also have volunteered at a cat rescue organization, cared for birds, and looked after my own dogs.
I also have extensive experience with positive reinforcement training, and I really love training! Just let me ...
What Shannon would like to know about your dog
If you don't want to meet before the dog walk/check-in, please message me the answer to these questions. I want to make sure your pets get the best care possible!
1. Are there any rules of the house (take shoes off inside, etc.)
2. Where are the supplies for the visit located? (toys, leash, harness, poop bags, towel to wipe down muddy feet, etc.)
3. What activities would you like me to do while watching your pets? (play in yard, feed, clean up poop, get your mail, etc.)
4. Will the door be locked, and if so, where is the key?
5. Where is your outdoor garbage can? (Weird question, but I've sometimes had a hard time throwing away dog poop because I couldn't find the trash)
6. What tasks/commands should I know?
7. Are you following any training protocols I should know about?
8. Do your pets have any medical conditions I should know about? (i.e food allergies, asthma, etc.)
9. Are there things your pets like to chew up (so that I don't accidentally leave something within their mischievous reach)
10. Does your dog have separation anxiety or any other behavioral problems I should know about? (Not an issue if they do, just want to know in advance).
Bonus: 11. please let me know if you don't want me to do any training with your dogs! I often do fun training games during drop-ins (along with regular games like fetch) to give them some extra mental stimulation.