Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Shaneya did a great job of taking care of my pup on last minute notice. I have never left him with anyone before and found out he has some separation anxiety, but she took wonderful care of him and tended to his needs. She provides detailed reports every night which is awesome for when you’re away. Will definitely look to her next time I leave town!
Shaneya and Misty took great care of Timber! Shaneya has an efficient and detailed intake process, which made me feel like she and Misty really had a sense of Timber’s needs and personality before his stay. I appreciated the detailed updates with photos during Timber’s stay and especially liked that Shaneya sent to them to me on a regular schedule (every evening). Timber came back to me happy and healthy. Would definitely book ...
Shaneya and Misty were great with my dog. The updates are so reassuring and entertaining. Emily always returns mellow and happy. I have already booked time in May.
Fun, pet loving, professional.
Hello fellow pet lover! I started my pet service business for three primary reasons.
1. I LOVE animals. I'm the person who knows the names of every neighborhood dog long before I know owner's name. I dream of owning a 10 acre sanctuary for rescued animals, of all kinds, including "unwanted" elderly dogs.
2. Pet sitting/walking is the best way to marry my passion for animals & the great outdoors.
3. I couldn't think ...
What Shaneya would like to know about your dog
I don't have any breed preferences. Before your pet's stay, I'd like to the following:
1. Is your dog on any medications?
2. Does your dog have anxiety?
3. Is your dog aggressive towards people or other dogs?