Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
This is our second stay with Shaneya. We love the pup reports and how our dog comes back tired from all the playtime and attention!
My sweet Emily was so well cared for, while I was away. Shaneya and Misty must be Zen masters, because my dog was so mellow and calm-the transition back home was seamless. I recommend them enthusiastically!
Shaneya was the best dog sitter I've used so far! She was very patient with my shy little senior Chihuahua and I had absolutely no worries about him while I was away. She sent detailed updates daily (including what he ate and when he had his meds) and adorable photos so I could see the adventures he was having! He had numerous walks during the day, which I know he loved, and he bonded with ...
Fun, pet loving, professional.
Hello fellow pet lover! I started my pet service business for three primary reasons.
1. I LOVE animals. I'm the person who knows the names of every neighborhood dog long before I know owner's name. I dream of owning a 10 acre sanctuary for rescued animals, of all kinds, including "unwanted" elderly dogs.
2. Pet sitting/walking is the best way to marry my passion for animals & the great outdoors.
3. I couldn't think ...
What Shaneya would like to know about your dog
I don't have any breed preferences. Before your pet's stay, I'd like to the following:
1. Is your dog on any medications?
2. Does your dog have anxiety?
3. Is your dog aggressive towards people or other dogs?