Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
My sweet Emily was so well cared for, while I was away. Shaneya and Misty must be Zen masters, because my dog was so mellow and calm-the transition back home was seamless. I recommend them enthusiastically!
Shaneya was the best dog sitter I've used so far! She was very patient with my shy little senior Chihuahua and I had absolutely no worries about him while I was away. She sent detailed updates daily (including what he ate and when he had his meds) and adorable photos so I could see the adventures he was having! He had numerous walks during the day, which I know he loved, and he bonded with ...
Shaneya was great with our puppy. Updated us on all going’s/comings. I will definitely use her again!!!
Fun, pet loving, professional.
Hello fellow pet lover! I started my pet service business for three primary reasons.
1. I LOVE animals. I'm the person who knows the names of every neighborhood dog long before I know owner's name. I dream of owning a 10 acre sanctuary for rescued animals, of all kinds, including "unwanted" elderly dogs.
2. Pet sitting/walking is the best way to marry my passion for animals & the great outdoors.
3. I couldn't think ...
What Shaneya would like to know about your dog
I don't have any breed preferences. Before your pet's stay, I'd like to the following:
1. Is your dog on any medications?
2. Does your dog have anxiety?
3. Is your dog aggressive towards people or other dogs?