Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Shaneya and her partner meet Lilly and it was a perfect match. Very professional while showing how much she loves what she does and making us feel absolutely comfortable.
Lilly's "Mom and girl" were very nervous to leave Lilly for the first time, but the frequent communication and beautiful pictures quickly put them at ease.
I can guarantee we will use her again. There are not enough positives to explain our experience
Shaneya was amazing! We loved her daily updates and cute pictures she routinely sent us of our dog. It allowed us to rest easy knowing our dog was in great hands. We will definitely use her again in the future
Shaneya was an excellent dog sitter! The detailed reports and awesome pictures put me at ease while I was traveling. Shaneya was responsive and timely. I could tell she kept our little pup active throughout the day and took him on so many great adventures! Very happy with Shanayas service, and I absolutely would use her again.
Fun, pet loving, professional.
Hello fellow pet lover! I started my pet service business for three primary reasons.
1. I LOVE animals. I'm the person who knows the names of every neighborhood dog long before I know owner's name. I dream of owning a 10 acre sanctuary for rescued animals, of all kinds, including "unwanted" elderly dogs.
2. Pet sitting/walking is the best way to marry my passion for animals & the great outdoors.
3. I couldn't think ...
What Shaneya would like to know about your dog
I don't have any breed preferences. Before your pet's stay, I'd like to the following:
1. Is your dog on any medications?
2. Does your dog have anxiety?
3. Is your dog aggressive towards people or other dogs?