Sean is great! Our dog loves him. He’s super responsive to texts and often sends photos.
Sean was great. He took really good care of Luna. He took her on some long walks everyday she was with him. He was really accommodating with my drop off and pick up tones. Would definitely recommend.
Sean was great! He was responsive and available on short notice. He sent a few photos of Roo, our dog, and she seemed to be comfortable with him and had a good time. We will definitely be using Sean again!
Biggest dog lover in Denver
I consider my love of dogs to be a defining feature of my personality. I'll often say hello to a dog before acknowledging its owner. Dogs > people.
I grew up with a beagle and frequently cared for my neighbor's black lab for a week or two at a time. I occasionally look after my friends' and coworkers' dogs, but mostly I get my dog fix from neighbors and random dogs I meet out in ...
What Sean would like to know about your dog
- Is your pup crate trained? (He/she doesn't have to be!)
- How long can your dog be left alone? (See more info below)
- How often should I take him/her out for walks? (I generally go every 3 hours)
- Does your dog need a lot of exercise?
- Is he/she prone to accidents?
- Is he/she likely to get agitated in an apartment setting?
When I am dog-sitting, I will almost always work from home for my regular job. However, sometimes things come up that require me to be in the office, so I like to plan for the worst-case scenario. My weekend plans revolve around your pooch. I might have to run the occasional errand, but my goal is to be around your dog as much as possible.