No Females in Heat
Sean was an excellent sitter. He watched our two dogs in our home. He even gave us a discount since we got back early. Our two doggies even went looking around the house for him after he left. It seemed like they had a lot of fun from the pictures he sent us. We would be happy to use him again!
Sean was awesome! Everybody in his house was awesome! Nova had a great time. I had no worries what so ever. I will be going to Sean again!!!
I have know Sean all his life. Growing up he had both a dog and cat whom he loved and was responsible for their care as well.
As an adult Sean has owned his own dog who again I have witnenessed him provide loving care for. I would gladly and trustingly leave any pet of mine with Sean, knowing he would provide great care and most importantly the same love I would.
Retired Marine & Animal Caregiver
I have spent many years living and working around dogs and other animals. For starters, I grew up with pets throughout my childhood and learned how to care for them. When I became an adult, I learned more about responsibility and service by joining the military. I served in the Marine Corps where I learned all about duty and responsibility. During my time in the Marines I was involved in a number of activities and ...
What Sean would like to know about your dog
Requests for pets staying with us: If your pet is going to stay in our home, it is requested that the following information be disclosed or made available upon request in order to provide the up most care and safety for all pets involved.
1. Best form of contact for you, as well as a copy of veterinarian information.
2. Is your pet up to date on all of its shots and vaccinations (documentation available, if requested)?
3. Is your pet house trained? What is their normal bathroom routine, including frequency of breaks offered, etc.? For example, our dog lets us know when it needs to go outside by hitting the bells at the door or they whine.
4. Is your pet spayed/ neutered? Please let us know.
5. Is your pet on any medications? If so, please provide medication information and instructions prior to the pet’s stay.
6. Is your pet treated for fleas and ticks, either by monthly medication or collar?
7. Does your pet have any special dietary needs or food guidelines? If so, please provide clear instructions. Also, it is recommended, if your pet is coming with food or treats, please be sure to bring extra (just in case).
8. Is your pet crate trained? If so, it is requested the crate/kennel be provided for the stay. This will allow your pet to have its own safe and secure place to go, if it gets overwhelmed in the new location.
9. Does your pet get along well with other animals or kids? How often are they around other animals?