No Females in Heat
Sean was wonderful with Maxx. Maxx is 12 years old and has bad back legs and collapses at times. He actually came home it appeared in better health. He got a lot of exercise and it did wonders for him. Sean gave us regular updates so we were comfortable being away from him. You'll not find a more conscientious and caring sitter than him.
Sean and his family are wonderful! We can’t thank Sean enough for taking such great care of our dogs! Sean truly exceeded our expectations and we will without a doubt use his services again in the future!! If this family is available to watch your pets, you will be very happy! My husband and I have never used a boarding service before for our pets and we were very nervous. But from the first ...
Sean was an excellent sitter. He watched our two dogs in our home. He even gave us a discount since we got back early. Our two doggies even went looking around the house for him after he left. It seemed like they had a lot of fun from the pictures he sent us. We would be happy to use him again!
Certified Dog Trainer
PLEASE READ OVER PROFILE!!
I am a certified trainer for Off Leash.
I have spent many years living and working around dogs and other animals. For starters, I grew up with pets throughout my childhood and learned how to care for them. When I became an adult, I learned more about responsibility and service by joining the military. I served in the Marine Corps where I learned all about duty and responsibility. During my time ...
What Sean would like to know about your dog
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT PRICING OR SERVICES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.
Requests for pets staying with us: If your pet is going to stay in our home, it is requested that the following information be disclosed or made available upon request in order to provide the up most care and safety for all pets involved.
1. Best form of contact for you, as well as a copy of veterinarian information.
2. Is your pet up to date on all of its shots and vaccinations (documentation available, if requested)?
3. Is your pet house trained? What is their normal bathroom routine, including frequency of breaks offered, etc.? For example, our dog lets us know when it needs to go outside by hitting the bells at the door or they whine.
4. Is your pet spayed/ neutered? Please let us know.
5. Is your pet on any medications? If so, please provide medication information and instructions prior to the pet’s stay.
6. Is your pet treated for fleas and ticks, either by monthly medication or collar?
7. Does your pet have any special dietary needs or food guidelines? If so, please provide clear instructions. Also, it is recommended, if your pet is coming with food or treats, please be sure to bring extra (just in case).
8. Is your pet crate trained? If so, it is requested the crate/kennel be provided for the stay. This will allow your pet to have its own safe and secure place to go, if it gets overwhelmed in the new location.
9. Does your pet get along well with other animals or kids? How often are they around other animals?