We were a little nervous about our first experience with Rover.com but once we met Scott and dropped off the dogs, we were very relieved. Scott was conscientious and gave us constant updates, including video and pictures. He really put our minds at ease and we will definitely use him again. Thanks Scott.
Scott was very interested in our dogs (2 senior rat terrier types). He sent us pictures throughout the stay, took them on walks 5-6 times a day, including a trip to the dog park, which I'm sure they loved!
Scott took in my 2 large dogs on very short notice. He kept open lines of communication the whole time, sending pictures and updates. I have a 10 month old German Sheppard who can be a handful. And a 6 year old pit cur mix who has epilepsy. My older dog had a seizure which is rare, but Scott handled it like a champ with empathy and professionalism. He clearly enjoys what he does, would ...
Next to Estero Community Dog Park
The main reason I started a dog sitting business is because I've owned many dogs my whole life (small to big size) and will always cherish the moments and memories we shared. In the past, when I was feeling blue, I always had a snuggle partner to make me feel better. Dogs love to snuggle, they love to put their head in your lap, and they let you know that no matter what, they ...
What Scott would like to know about your dog
1) Does your dog have a potty schedule?
2) In case of emergency, please provide the information for the vet your pup visits.
3) Does your dog have separation anxiety, fear of storms, or other anxieties or medical concerns?
4) Is there any other important information you feel will help ensure the comfort of your pup while you are away?
5) How does your dog interact with other dogs?